miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

Britten: The Prodigal Son - City of Birmingham Touring Opera &a Birmingham Contemporary Music Group


Britten: The Prodigal Son
City of Birmingham Touring Opera &a Birmingham Contemporary Music Group

Audio CD
Original Release Date
: 1997
Number of Discs: 1
Label: BBC Music
Run Time: 66 minutes

Tracks:
1. Jam lucis orto sidere
2.
Ah-you people Tempter
3.
The ceremony
4. I
am father to you all Father
5. Forgive my asking you Tempter
6. Father, may I speak to you? Younger Son
7. Take your due portin Father
8. Go, if you must go Servants
9. Welcome, welcome, stranger! Parasites
10. You are tired from a long journey Tempter
11. Nights are days Parasites
12. You have gambled and lost Tempter
13. You it was taught me Younger Son
14. Now-I have done what I said Tempter
15. With joy I sowed Younger Son
16. My son Father
17. O sing unto the Lord Servants
18. My children, you have seen Abbot

0 comentarios: