martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

902 - Heart of the Celts: Songs of Love - Various Artists


Heart of the Celts: Songs of Love
Various Artists


Audio CD (August 26, 1997)
Original Release Date: August 26, 1997
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Narada

Tracks:
1. SonWhen You Return (Delirium) - Karen Matheson
2. With My Elbow On My Knee - Karen Matheson3. My Love And My Delight - Aoife Ni Fhearraigh
4. Somebody - Connie Dover
5. The Boatman - Connie Dover
6. The Board Of Bog-Oak - Maighread Ni Dhombnaill
7. Caitlin Of The Tresses - Aoife Ni Fhearraigh
8. Laddie, Lie Near Me - Connie Dover9. She's Far Away, I Miss Her - Maighread Ni Dhombnaill10. Ned Of The Hill - Connie Dover
11. Rithill Aill (A Wedding Song) - Karen Matheson
12. Martha, The Flower Of Sweet Strabane - Maighread Ni Dhombnaill
13. The Girl With The Fair Hair - Aoife Ni Fhearraigh

0 comentarios: